[khmer] khmer read partitioning

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Mon May 13 08:10:01 PDT 2013

Hi Vlad,

small partitions -- partitions with fewer than five reads, I think by
default -- are eliminated, as they are not going to result in anything
assembled.

The main place to look is 'extract-partitions', the parameter
--min-partition-size.  You would also need to modify annotate-partitions to
output reads that don't have any partition, although I think that will only
apply to fairly short reads with no overlap with anything else.

cheers,
--titus

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu