[khmer] How to speed up the filter-below-abund script ?

Alexis Groppi alexis.groppi at u-bordeaux2.fr
Wed Mar 13 02:38:38 PDT 2013

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your answer.
But unfortunately, after many attempts I'm getting this error :

starting threads
starting writer
... filtering 0
/var/lib/torque/mom_priv/jobs/2693.rainman.SC: line 46: 63657 Floating
point exception(core dumped) ./khmer-BETA/sandbox/filter-below-abund.py
/scratch/ag/khmer/174r1_table.kh
/mnt/var/home/ag/174r1_prinseq_good_bFr8.fasta.keep

real    3m30.163s
user    0m0.088s

Your opinion ?

Thanks