[khmer] Counting kmers and disabling reverse complement

Lester Mackey lmackey at stanford.edu
Sun Jun 16 01:09:18 PDT 2013

Hi Jordan,

If, after running 'make clean' in all directories, I set NO_UNIQUE_RC=1 in
'lib/Makefile' and then run 'make' in the higher level python directory,
the Makefile fails to add -dNO_UNIQUE_RC=1 to CXXFLAGS when compiling the
code in 'lib' (and so the reverse complement and kmer are still treated
identically).

I've gotten around this by adding -dNO_UNIQUE_RC=1 to CXXFLAGS explicitly
in python/Makefile, but I wanted to let you know in case this was not the
desired behavior.

Lester