[khmer] Using khmer for producing k-mer frequency distribution

Rajat Shuvro Roy rajatroy at cs.rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 27 14:27:34 PDT 2013

Thanks so much. I downloaded and compiled the latest version. make test
resulted in 'ok' for everything. However, when I tried to run it, I get the
following message:

python load-into-counting.py -k 31 -x 5e10 out.kh 1Mreads.fa
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "load-into-counting.py", line 13, in <module>
    from khmer.counting_args import build_construct_args, report_on_config
ImportError: cannot import name report_on_config