[ged] Fall Lab Meetings and Journal Clubs

Jason Pell jason.pell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:22:32 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

We need to find a good time each week to have lab meetings and journal
clubs. I made a WhenIsGood event where you can paint over the times
that you are available. In the past, we have not been able to find a
time that works for everyone, so please fill it out as completely as
possible. If there are times that you can make but would be
inconvenient, mention it in the link's comments section or email me
separately and I will see what I can do (but paint over the times
anyway!).

Please don't wait to fill this out so I can get a room reserved soon
(which will inevitably and repeatedly be double booked).

http://whenisgood.net/kedbewh

Thanks,
Jason