[ged] Journal Club Start Date

Jason Pell jason.pell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:07:18 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

The best time I could come up with for journal club this semester is Tuesday
at 1pm. I think there are a few people who can't make it, but if anyone has
bigger concerns with that time frame let me know.

The metagenomics journal club that Adina organizes meets every other week
starting on September 7th, so I am tentatively planning on having our
journal club starting on 9/13 @ 1pm (then every other week). I will present
first, and at the first meeting we can figure out what order everyone will
go after that. I'm also going to try to reserve a room somewhere.

Thanks,
Jason