[ged] journal club next week.

Likit Preeyanon preeyano at msu.edu
Wed Sep 22 11:18:10 PDT 2010

Hi all.

GED Journal club will be starting next week on Wed 29th at 2pm. I will talk about the study of gene expression, splice variation and allele specific expression of human genes.
The link is below.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v464/n7289/full/nature08872.html

Please help me pick the date for your presentation and let me know.
Available time slot for the next month:

Oct 6
Oct 13
Oct 20
Oct 27

NOTE: As requested by Titus, the journal club will be cancelled if the paper is not sent out at least A WEEK in advance.***

If you decide to do the second presentation (Sept 29th) please send out the paper at least next Wednesday.