[ec2m] Physics engines: MathEngine/Karma/Vortex v. Havok

Richard Reeve richardr at dai.ed.ac.uk
Wed Sep 26 21:49:08 PDT 2001

Hi Tim,

When I said the new major release, I meant 4.0, a prerelease of which is
now on the website (4.0pre1 seems to work). As far as I can tell - and I
confess I haven't had time to look in any great detail - you create a
dmIntegrator object and give it a list of dmSystem objects to simulate -
there doesn't seem to be any limit on the number. I don't know how
interaction works between different dmSystems, so that may need some work,
but the framework is all there.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,

Richard Reeve.