[ec2m] Recent work in EC2M?

Taylor, Tim T.Taylor at mail1.tay.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 10:41:51 PST 2000

Hi,

I'm currently writing a review paper of recent work in
evolving morphologies and controllers. Apart from
Sims' and Ventrella's work, I've also cited recent
publications by Komosinski et al (Framsticks), Hod Lipson
and Jordan Pollack, Josh Bongard, and Tom Ray.
(I've also mentioned work with evolving controllers
for fixed and parameterized morphologies, but this is
not the main focus of the paper.) Does anyone know of any
other *published* work on *evolving* controllers *and*
morphologies for real or virtual creatures?

Also, the other day I went to a talk at Edinburgh Uni.