[ec2m] Update

Taylor, Tim T.Taylor at mail1.tay.ac.uk
Wed Sep 20 12:22:08 PDT 2000

Dear EC2M list members (all 3 of us at the moment!)

Welcome to the list and thanks for taking the time to
test it. It mostly seems to be working fine, but I'm
just checking out the archiving facilities (which is
the main reason I'm sending this email!), as they don't
seem to be working as I expected. This should be
resolved by tomorrow hopefully, and then I'll publicise
the list's existence.

Best wishes,

Tim

Artificial Life Research Associate, IC-CAVE (http://www.iccave.com)
University of Abertay Dundee, Bell Street, Dundee DD1 1HG, Scotland
mailto:tim.taylor at abertay.ac.uk             tel. +44-(0)1382-308959
http://computing.tay.ac.uk/timtaylor/       fax. +44-(0)1382-308627