[dib-training] Next "The Hacker Within" Meetup, Thursday Feb. 11 @ 5:10pm: Git Internals with Michael Hannon

C. Titus Brown ctbrown at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 5 06:01:05 PST 2016

Via Jason Moore:

The next Hacker Within meetup topic is on "Git Internals" where Mike Hannon
will lead us through a tutorial to explore what makes Git tick. See:

http://www.thehackerwithin.org/davis/posts/git-internals

for the info. This will be updated over the next week. Be sure to bring
your laptop with the recommend software installed.

We still need a few lightning talk topics! These are just quick 5 minute
presentations to introduce a tool, a problem, or whatever you think is
relevant. Please email me if you'd like to share for the lightning talks.

When: Thursday February 11th @ 5:10pm
Where: Data Science Initiative Classroom in Room 360 of the Shields Library

Format: 1 hr tutorial, several 5 minute lightning talks, hacking session
till people get bored

---

best,
--titus