[data-carpentry-discuss] Data Carpentry Genomics and Assessment hackathon

Tracy Teal tkteal at datacarpentry.org
Tue Jan 27 07:34:30 PST 2015

If you're working or interested in genomics or assessment, we hope
you'll consider applying for our upcoming Data Carpentry Genomics and
Assessment hackathon. We’re very excited about this event and the
opportunity to develop lessons targeting genomics researchers and build
assessment in to the curriculum. Travel support is available. Please
apply to participate!

Dates: March 23-25, 2015
Location: Cold Spring Harbor Labs, NY

It's a short application and the deadline is this Friday, January 30th.

Call for Participation:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r5Bfc-Igt7Hd8kjXsuPw7SenOHkxIQbEDbtnZfAxXbA/pub

Application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17cSQyPIvTIhCQGrFLRoQ0kSway1ZyxgRm9QL85BW8v8/viewform

If you have any questions about the event, please let me know!

Best,
-Tracy