[cse891] Homework, and attendance reminder

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Thu Mar 4 11:41:58 PST 2010

Hi all,

homework for Tuesday 3/16 - write down 1-2 explanations, with some
justification, for the replicate problem in 454 data -- see

http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/cse891-spring-2010/2010-March/000019.html

and

http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/cse891-spring-2010/2010-March/000020.html

These explanations should include a way to test your reason.

--

Another note: I realize a lot of people want to take off for spring break,
but my grading for this course is going to be based partly on attendance

And I do notice when some people are absent...

---

See you all on Tuesday (3/16)!

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu