[cse891] dead... silence... crickets... chirping...

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Feb 14 20:19:31 PST 2010

Hi all,

I seem to have run out of the ready volunteers for paper presentations,
judging by the dead silence since my last e-mail... hat tip to Keara
who will be presenting on 2/23 (the acid mine drainage paper).

http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/cse891-spring-2010/2010-February/000013.html

I'm still looking for a presenter for Tuesday.  If we don't have one by Monday
evening, then I will present the paper and if necessary we will have a make-up
class before or during finals week.  Won't that be fun??

We're also looking for 2/18 and 2/25 presenters.

I'll pick names out of a hat on Tuesday in class for those presentations.

Note, there will probably be at least one more presentation on metagenomics
outside of these papers, and then the topics will turn to next-gen sequencing
technologies and transcriptomics.

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu