[cse491] From address fail

Joe Amenta amentajo at msu.edu
Mon Sep 28 18:17:16 PDT 2009

That field is actually filled in by a header in the actual DATA section.
The "MAIL FROM" line is different.

This page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-mail#Header_fields gives you a
short overview of some of the data that should be included if you want an
e-mail like that to look "normal" and pass spam filters.

--Joe