[cse491] can't reach svn server

Joe Amenta amentajo at msu.edu
Fri Sep 25 15:30:17 PDT 2009

A socket should be closed when you receive a "\n", followed by a ".",
followed by a "\n".  These will not necessarily all be returned by one
recv() call, so you will have to find some way to keep track of, at the
minimum, the last 2 characters that were received on a given socket in
addition to the character(s) returned by another recv() call.

--Joe