[cse491] [joel at joelonsoftware.com: [JoelOnSoftware] The Duct Tape Programmer]

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed Sep 23 20:02:46 PDT 2009

Joel on Software is often worth reading, although like many online
yappers (including yours truly) he is highly opinionated often without
much justification.

Either way, this reinforces the "program as simply as possible" message
that I conveyed in class on Tuesday so I thought I'd pass it on!

cheers,
--titus

----- Forwarded message from Joel On Software <joel at joelonsoftware.com> -----