[cse491] Can't See .html or .txt files

Tim Miller mille449 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:02:07 PDT 2009

form.html can be in any directory, but if you want to access it from
the web it needs to be in your ~/web/ directory.  Otherwise you will
need to open it off the hard drive.

The cgi scripts all need to be in the /user/cgi/$USER/ directory.  You
will need to change your form.html to point to your cgi script at
http://www.cse.msu.edu/cgi-user/$USER/process-hw1-form.cgi.

Tim Miller