[cse491] reminder re lab

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed Sep 9 11:18:43 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

we're going to try having lab in the same room as lecture on Thursday;
so we'll meet in Egr 1225 at 4:30pm.

Those of you with laptop, please bring them.  Mac OS X and Linux users
should be fine (although you could check to make sure that you have
subversion installed); Windows users should make sure they have Python
2.6, some form of ssh, and some form of subversion (svn) installed.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here are some links ;)

--

Python 2.6:

	http://python.org/download/

--

ssh:

(you just want the main PuTTY application).

--

Subversion (svn):

	http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu