[cse491] few questions

Joseph Blossom joseph.blossom at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:43:51 PDT 2009

Does it even really matter? serve_forever is never being called by the
tests, and therefore the port doesn't really matter at all.  In
run_fake_socket we can see:

server = webserve_nb.NonblockingServer('', hello_app)

done, data = server.handle_connection(sock)

He's not doing anything over any sort of a network in the tests, but
rather creating fake sockets which emulate what a real socket would
do. Hence:

class fake_nb_client_sock_obj(fake_client_sock_obj):

Mine does nothing with the port '', and passes the tests fine. I
suppose you could for the sake of bad input, but to get your code to
work with his tests, nothing extra is needed.

The other Joe