[cse491] init class Server with a WSGI app

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Mon Oct 19 17:29:53 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 07:46:29PM -0400, Ryan Kelly wrote:
> 	I've got everything working but it completely bypasses the use of app
> in the definition of the Server object. I'm not really sure how we were
> supposed to use that. Could you explain it? If you need my code context
> it is committed to trunk along with my redone jinja2_form.py. Thanks

Hi Ryan,

somewhere in whatever your equivalent is of my parse_request function
you want to call 'self.app(environ, start_response)' in order to
start generating content.

So, set self.app equal to the passed in app object for the Server class
constructor, and then just retrieve it and use it in the parse_request
fn.

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu