[cse491] CSE491 Grades

Rory Hool hoolrory at msu.edu
Mon Oct 12 12:07:12 PDT 2009

Titus,

I just noticed my grade for hw4 is on svn, but I still don't have grades for
hw2 & hw3 and I was wondering if I'm supposed to.

Also for homework 4 you said in my comments:
"
q1a: 0.5
q1b: 0

Comments, if any:
Webserve_nb.handle_connection doesn't take two args.
"

But in Digest, Vol 1, Issue 20 you said:

"One "proper" way to handle this might be to encapsulate the socket object
in an object that can also contain the other information."

That's what I did, handle_connection takes an object of type socketObject
which I defined.

Regards,
Rory Hool