[cse491] HW #4 graded

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Oct 11 16:01:09 PDT 2009

Hi all,

SUMMARY for those of who are tl;dr / ADD:

 - hw 4 graded; please fix problems from hw #4.
 - unit tests for hw #5 updated for this purpose.
 - hw #5 due on Thursday instead.
 - office hours moved to Wed evening.  problem?

---

The longer version:

I've finally (!) finished grading HW #4.  The grades and comments are in

	hw4/GRADE.txt

in your subversion repository.  I've also fixed, changed, or otherwise
updated various files in hw4/; please check to see if your files have
changed (you'll see that they're updated with a 'U' when you do an
'svn update' in hw4, or you can look at svn log).

I'll go over some of the programming issues in class on Tuesday.

I've also updated the unit tests for HW #5 to include tests for the
various problems I found in HW #4.  They are in

	http://class.ged.idyll.org/svn/files/hw5/

Everyone should fix the various problems they had with webserve and webserve_nb
for HW #5; accordingly, I'd like to extend the HW #5 due date to Thursday, and
hold office hours on Wednesday instead of Monday.  Does this present problems
for anyone?  If so, please let me know privately and we can make special
arrangements.

thanks,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu