[cse491] [walwor11 at msu.edu: lab thursday]

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Sep 30 19:22:05 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I don't have any objection to simply posting the lab notes on Thursday
morning and skipping lab this week, as long as people promise to read
them before Tuesday so that they can ask me questions in class before
the HW is due!  I'll try to make the notes extra-comprehensive as well.

If anyone wants me to show up on Thursday for lab, please let me know
privately.  I'm not attending Obama's speech, but I'd rather not show up
to an empty room, either :).

If I'm not in lab I will be in my office, 3137 Egr, holding informal
office hours on HW #6.  (HW #5 is due whether or not you're attending
Obama's speech!)

cheers,
--titus

----- Forwarded message from Alex Walworth <walwor11 at msu.edu> -----