[cse491] [glasskim at cse.msu.edu: CSE Colloquium October 3]

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Mon Sep 29 07:46:50 PDT 2008

Hi all,

this should be an interesting talk about how to (among other things)
monetize Web sites.

--titus

----- Forwarded message from glasskim <glasskim at cse.msu.edu> -----

From: glasskim <glasskim at cse.msu.edu>
To: cseall at cse.msu.edu, eng_all at egr.msu.edu, pavanm at cse.msu.edu
Subject: CSE Colloquium October 3

<head>
</head>
<h1><a href="http://www.cse.msu.edu/?Pg=129&amp;Col=2">Fall 2008 CSE
Colloquium Series</a></h1>
<h2>Search and Advertising Sciences: An Introduction<br>
</h2>
<h2> </h2>
<h3>Dr. JC Mao
</h3>
Senior Director in Search &amp; Advertising Sciences<br>
Head of Contextual and Display Advertising Sciences Group<br>
Yahoo! Labs<br>