[cse491] proj5 handle and delegate

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Sep 28 11:47:02 PDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 01:38:26PM -0400, Alex Nolley wrote:
-> >the \r\n\r\n signifies the end of the headers; the Content-Length header
-> >specifies the length of the content following the headers.  Does that
-> >help?
->
-> Hmm, yeah I know that, but let me switch my focus. Would it be wise to read
-> in one bit at a time and constantly check for the '\r\n\r\n' to signify the
-> end of the headers or would this be unnecessarily ineffeciant?

Both ways should work, right?  If so, then the only tradeoff is in code
complexity, and I don't know that there's a big gain one way or the
other.  If there is, I recommend doing it the simpler way :)

--t
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu