[cse491] parse_qs

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed Sep 24 06:44:58 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:24:04AM -0400, Kareem Janoudi wrote:
-> Great, thanks. Will there be any way for us to test the threaded webserve to
-> make sure it works with threading? I assume it does, since its the same code
-> my threaded echo-server worked with in the lab, just wondering though.

Try putting in a few print statements as well as a 'time.sleep(5)' in
the handler function and then hit the Web server with multiple Web
connections from your browsers; if multiple connections get processed at
the same time, you're good.

If anyone wants to modify the echo server test from last week's
homework, that'd be great...

--t