[cse491] Question about homework 3

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Fri Sep 12 14:15:58 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 02:20:09PM -0400, Eric Henry wrote:
-> Does our webserver need to be blocking or non-blocking?

It can be either.  It's probably simplest to write it to be blocking, so
I'd do that first; you can change it to be non-blocking later, if you
like (but it's not required).

For those who left class early, a tip: I'd recommend that you FIRST
write something that returns a valid HTTP response in response to any
request, and only THEN tries to parse the URL requested out of the
request.

cheers,
--titus