[cse491] current homework?

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Oct 26 14:55:28 PDT 2008

I'm still writing it up; more tonight.  Note that I graded HW 7 and 8
last night, so you can go see what your grades are by doing an svn
update.

If you wanted to get started on HW 9, though, you could --

  write twill scripts to test login (auth/login, auth/print, and
  auth/logout) with both normal and weird user names (incl =, ', and )

  write Selenium scripts for the same

HW 10 will be sqlite based.  HW #8 was enough of a mess that I feel
compelled to retrench...

cheers,
--titus