[cse491] HW #5 graded.

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Oct 5 14:45:34 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I've graded HW #5; your grades are at the top of your
'homework5/webserve.py' file, as usual.  Let me know if you have any
questions about your grade, please!

The only thing that more than one or two people got wrong was the use of
'join' in your threading code.  If you put

	thread.start()
	thread.join()

then the second line will wait for the thread to finish before
continuing; this means that your server is synchronous, i.e. waiting for
the connection to be processed before doing anything else!  What I told
you in class was NOT to do this...!

For those of you who didn't get a full score and want to work off of
someone else's code, I've put a bunch of correct homeworks here:

	http://class.ged.idyll.org/svn/files/hw-5/solutions/

all of these should pass the tests for HW #5; just pick one, copy it
into your own svn archive, and start working on it.

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu