[cse491] Everything. I want EVERYTHING.

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Thu Nov 6 06:38:08 PST 2008

Hi all,

there seems to be some confusion about what to check in... several
people have asked.

First and foremost I would prefer that you check in *everything*, a
fully-functioning Web site with the complete files/ subdirectory
containing selenium/, tests/, etc.

If that's not possible for svn-related reasons, then at least make sure
you check in the individual files, named as I requested them to be named
and placed in the right places for them to work.

In particular, the following files should exist --

	homework10/webserve-user-tests.py
	homework10/webserve.py
	homework10/webserve-info.db

	homework10/test-login-escaping.twill
	homework10/files/tests/LoginTestWeird.html

	homework10/files/search-for-movies.html
	homework10/files/login.html

If your svn is completely boogered (that's a technical term), then stick
around in lab after I'm done so that I can help unbooger it.

thanks,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu