[cse491] Notes -- essay; Selenium speed; attendance

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed Nov 5 07:46:20 PST 2008

Hi, everyone --

first, the essay outline isn't due until Tuesday.  I'll describe a bunch
of stuff on Thursday that will help you decide what to do.

second, don't worry if your Selenium tests don't pass in "fast" mode.
If they pass in "slow" mode that's good enough!

third, if you can't attend class, that's fine -- I don't need to know
:).  But please do check with someone who *did* attend class to see if
anything interesting happeend, as I sometimes take a day or two to
e-mail out changes in due dates, etc.

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu