[cse491] Final grade list, for review

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Dec 16 01:13:37 PST 2008

Hi all,

I've just put your final gradelist in your svn archive at the root
level under 'grades.txt', so

	http://class.ged.idyll.org/svn/<username>/grades.txt

should contain all of your scores.

The maximum score is 75, and I have to check with the Powers That Be
before I convert the score into the standard grade system. (4.0, 3.0,
etc.)  Note, I ended up scoring the final on a range of 10 points.

If you get a chance, please review your grade list and let me know if
you think I made a mistake.  (A highly trained monkey did most of the
work, so I'm sure it's mostly accurate.)

I will drop the lowest two scores automatically.  Let me know if you
want me to drop a higher score instead.

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu