[cartwheel] filter by orientation (both ways, or forward/reverse matches only)

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sat Mar 24 14:42:33 PDT 2007

Hi, Carolina,

I've finally added in the feature you requested!  Sorry it took so long
;).

See attached image for proof.

You'll have to get Mando or someone local to compile this for you.
Right now my "compilation for distribution" ability is limited.

cheers,
--titus

----- Forwarded message from "Commit messages for Cartwheel." <cartwheel-svn at lists.idyll.org> -----