[cwn] Attn: Development Editor, Latest Caml Weekly News

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Tue Apr 11 00:17:08 PDT 2006

Hello,

Here is the latest Caml Weekly News, for the week of April 04 to 11,
2006.

1) Announcing xml2cd 0.1 alpha1

1) Announcing xml2cd 0.1 alpha1
Archive: <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.caml.general/32702/
focus=32702>
** Till Varoquaux announced:

xml2cd is a cduce preprocessor that lets you embed cduce expressions
in an xml files (and vice-versa) à la php (but with the nice cduce
type checking). It supports namespaces, automatic dtd downloading
etc...

<http://reglisse.ens.fr/ecduce/Download.html>

Get it while it hot!

or read an introduction:

<http://reglisse.ens.fr/ecduce/Getting_to_know_xml2cd.html>

Note: this application is not production ready and there might even be
some changes in the future that will break compatibility. This is an
ongoing university project I need your feedback to make better. I WILL
pay close attention to user's comments. Hopefully this info will help
me move into beta land (and be less of a moving target).

P.S. Thanks the whole cduce team for there support specially Alain for
many late night fixes and Kim for tutoring me.

Using folding to read the cwn in vim 6+
Here is a quick trick to help you read this CWN if you are viewing it
using
vim (version 6 or greater).

:set foldmethod=expr
:set foldexpr=getline(v:lnum)=~'^=\\{78}$'?'<1':1
zM
If you know of a better way, please let me know.

Old cwn