[bip] Blog post on bioinformatics and Python

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Sep 16 08:00:50 PDT 2008

-> Exaggerating for emphasis - If you are developing a reusable library,
-> and don't yourself reuse components, then you will have problems
-> understanding the needs of your user base.  You are someone who wants
-> to write new code while your users are people who want to use
-> existing tools.
->
-> (Am I roiling the pot enough?)

Andrew, you're missing the part where we're smarter than you.  That's
why we'll do a better job of solving the problems!

And I think the correct saying is 'tweaking the proboscis'.

--t
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu