[bip] ETL in Python? (Informatica vs. SnapLogic)

Paul Davis paul.joseph.davis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:50:05 PDT 2008

Granted I haven't spent that much time looking over this, but at the
moment, I'm discarding the project as business speak.

The idea isn't a bad one. But I think it'd be a lot more productive to
come up with a more concrete system design.

If you haven't read [1], the stuff on using Make to detect SNP's is
close to what I would envision for a 'real' ETL system.

[1] http://bioinfo.mbi.ucla.edu/pygr/docs/final.pdf

But I'm only a stranger on the interwebs :D
Paul Davis