[bip] GSoC mentors for bioinformatics projects?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sun Mar 23 08:46:35 PDT 2008

Hi all,

is anyone on this list interested in being a mentor for a Google Summer
of Code project combining biology & Python?  I have several interested
students and it would be very helpful to have a few more mentors sign
up.

I have two pygr-interested people and one general bio-interested student
already.

Ping me privately if you're interested, or just go sign up for the
Python GSoC project as a mentor & join the lists:

	http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
	http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode

cheers,