[bip] SciPy '08 - Aug 19-24, Caltech

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Fri Jul 18 14:19:56 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 10:58:36AM -0700, Brandon King wrote:
-> Count me in on both SciPy '08 and the pygr get-together & sprint!
->
-> -Brandon

Hi, Brandon,

right now we're looking at doing a sprint on Wednesday, because two of
the pygr people can't make Saturday.  This unfortunately overlaps with
the 2nd tutorial day :(...

I'll contact you and the other interested person off-list, closer to the
day, to see if you want to "reserve" us for a specific period of time to
solve some problems for you.

cheers,
--titus

-> C. Titus Brown wrote:
-> > Hi all,
-> >
-> > just curious -- who is planning on attending SciPy '08?
-> >
-> > http://conference.scipy.org/conference
-> >
-> > We're hoping to have a bit of a pygr get-together & sprint, maybe on
-> > Saturday, and we could either broaden that to include all bio-in-python
-> > people or target some part of the pygr get-together at pygr novices...
-> > let me know if you're interested.
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu