[bip] bio.scipy.org: What's new + Most Wanted List

Brandon King kingb at caltech.edu
Fri Sep 28 18:21:48 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I have updated bio.scipy.org with a What's new section on the main page,
so it is easier to tell when something has been added. There are
currently 5 articles of one sort or another.

If you have an interest in helping out, I have created a "Most Wanted"
page. This is were we can post requests for tutorials, programming
guides, and cookbook articles to be written. It is also a great place to
go if you want to contribute but aren't sure where to start.
http://bio.scipy.org/wiki/index.php/Most_wanted

-Brandon