[bip] Please, no further license discussion on the list.

Brandon King kingb at caltech.edu
Fri Sep 28 15:20:19 PDT 2007

I was beginning to think the same thing. I suggest we create a
bip-technical mailing list, which would be used when a topic matters to
some people, but not everyone on this list may care about it. Like the
licensing discussion. Personally, I enjoy these discussions, but know
not everyone on this list would. Oh, after reading Titus' response
further, I guess I am seconding the new list.

-Brandon