[bip] PyGr code review

Nathan Harmston iwanttobeabadger at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 26 02:35:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

I d like to volunteer to do some code reviews for PyGr, I cant pretend that
my coding skills are the greatest but I think this would be good for me, and
if I ever build a package/code I hope some people volunteer to review the
code. I m going to be busy for a couple of weeks as I m just starting a new
course but hopefully I ll be able to a have a look after then. I remember
there were a few portions of code/ways of doing things in pygr 0.5 that I
didnt like so I ll see if they've been changed.

Chris: How are you planning on organising the code review?

Thanks

Nathan