[bip] progress on bio.scipy.org - 2007Sep17

Brandon King kingb at caltech.edu
Tue Sep 18 12:34:45 PDT 2007

Hi Josh,

Thanks for mentioning this. I have been having this problem the last
fews days as well... There server stops responding and then suddenly
comes back on at random times. The server it self is fine, but I think
the problem has to do with the DNS server. I just sent an e-mail to the
scipy admin mailing list to see if they know what is going on. Hopefully
this will be fixed in the near future. I will report back when I know more.

-Brandon