[bip] progress on bio.scipy.org - 2007Sep17

Brandon King kingb at caltech.edu
Mon Sep 17 18:08:05 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Just to update everyone, I have posted the following on
http://bio.scipy.org/:

    * Copyright information
      <http://bio.scipy.org/wiki/index.php/Bio.scipy.org:Copyrights>
      (link on all pages at the bottom of the page)
    * Programming Guide
      <http://bio.scipy.org/wiki/index.php?title=Programming_guide&oldid=1384>
          o Preparing to Learn Python Guide by Brandon King
            <http://bio.scipy.org/wiki/index.php?title=Preparing_to_learn_python_guide&oldid=1380>
    * Temporary list on main page to pages which now have content (to be
      updated).
    * Put navigation bar links with (stub) in the name for pages to be
      created.

Feedback welcome. I posted my preparing to learn python guide as it
needed a home and I thought it would be a start of content for the
programming guide (guide to users for going beyond just learning the
Python language; may want to add a biology'esk focus).

In the near future, I will work on seeding the tutorials, cookbook, and
code review sections.

-Brandon King