[bip] bio.scipy.org online... sort of.

Cory Tobin ctobin at caltech.edu
Fri Sep 14 12:23:03 PDT 2007

> It's a good idea to keep things simple and have everything on the site
> be the same license.

I agree completely.  I should have been more clear.  I didn't mean to
imply that various code samples on the site should each be licensed
individually.  Rather, like you said, have one license for all of the
code samples.  BSD and MIT were just two of the options that we could
choose to encompass all of the code on the site.

> I suggest that for tutorials, recipes, and examples the text and code be
> licensed Creative Commons and BSD, respectively.

Which Creative Commons license?  Creative Commons offers a wide variety of them.

Cory Tobin
ctobin at caltech.edu