[bip] Poster on Python in Bioinformatics

Chris Lasher chris.lasher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:08:40 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I found an opening for an extra poster at tomorrow's upcoming Virginia
Bioinformatics Institute 2007 Symposium, so I volunteered to throw
together a poster titled "Python in Bioinformatics". Due to limited
space, there were a lot of projects and names that I didn't get to
mention, so my apologies, but I thought it might be worth it pushing
out to the BiP community, as I have an interest in hearing about
others' advocacy efforts and hope it might be reciprocated.

http://gotgenes.com/professional/posters/py_in_bioinfo-cdl-2007-09-06.pdf

or

http://tinyurl.com/34pdxy

Chris