[bip] Sequence Manipulation

Brandon King kingb at caltech.edu
Tue Oct 30 11:44:10 PDT 2007

Giovanni Marco Dall'Olio wrote:
> 2007/10/30, Nathan Harmston <iwanttobeabadger at googlemail.com>:
>
>> So.....I m guessing a tutorial using BioPython might be useful
>> here.....maybe some links to the BioPython tutorials page need to be
>> added.
>>

> Yes, there is a need of tutorial on biopython and python for biologist.
> I would like to contribute with something but I'm not enougth
> confident with my english yet to do it :(

I highly encourage you to contribute what you can. The wiki is a
collaborative effort, so there is no reason why you can't post a little
note at the top of any tutorial you write that says "FIXME: Written by
non-native English speaker; help improving the English in this tutorial
is welcome." I personally think people would much rather have a tutorial
than none at all. By the way, your English is more than understandable.

FYI, I have added a tutorial section for biopython specific tutorials,
including a link to the official biopython tutorial. Also, don't be
afraid to post to the wiki, we can always undo or move content around. I
will also do my best to try to keep things as organized as possible.

-Brandon