[bip] RELEASES: new blastparser; motility-0.8.2

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Dec 19 00:21:17 PST 2007

Hi folks,

my (as-yet-not-formally-released) blastparser package is available here,

	http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/blastparser-latest.tar.gz

This contains a few minor bug fixes, is all.

I've also updated motility to version 0.8.2, available here:

	http://cartwheel.caltech.edu/motility/motility-0.8.2.tar.gz

This version includes an annoying rename ('make_PWM' => 'make_pwm')
along with a change to calculate PWMs from the logarithm of the
frequency.  This means thresholds will change; use 'make_pfm' if you
want to use a Position Frequency Matrix.

There are no bug fixes between 0.8.1 and 0.8.2, but a few behavior
changes.  Hopefully this is the last interface change for a while.

cheers,