[bip] Playing with pygr and yeast

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Dec 7 02:12:32 PST 2007

On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 06:10:26AM -0400, Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga wrote:
-> Titus Brown wrote:
-> > Hi all,
-> >
-> > I wrote up a document on how to use pygr to put annotations on the yeast
-> > genome and then query those annotations by position:
-> >
-> > http://iorich.caltech.edu/~t/bio+python/pygr/annotating-yeast.html
-> >
->
-> Titus, thank you very much. That is exactly the information I need to
-> start some projects here at the UPR. I'll follow through the tutorial,
-> and if I hit some rough spots I'll send you mail.

Great, that's what I want to hear!

Note that the entire document is a doctest, and you can use darcs to
grab it:

	darcs get http://iorich.caltech.edu/~t/bio+python/

So if you can't get the code examples to work, I'll eat my hat (or ask
the authors of pygr eat it for me ;)

cheers,