[bip] SciPy 2007 - Birds of a Feather - Biology

Brandon King kingb at caltech.edu
Mon Aug 20 14:10:49 PDT 2007

Paulo Nuin wrote:
> Brandon King wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Last night we had a biology birds of a feather meeting as part of
>> SciPy 2007. I have included notes below from both Diane and myself.
>> To summarize, there were two general trends during the evening:
>>
>>    1. Need to establish python/biology community, via website,
>>       biology-in-python mailing list, rss, blogs, etc.
>>
> I also think it is a great idea and I can help anyway possible. Just
> let me know, it would be a pleasure to help.
>
> Cheers
>
> Paulo

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for the interest. I will post back once I have access and setup
the initial wiki. There will be a lot of places where content will need
to be added. When I know more I'll post to the mailing list. I am sure
there will be plenty of work to do, so the help will be greatly appreciated.

-Brandon